Your first visit to Advanced Spine Care and Pain Management of New York establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know our staff. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our facility, please read through this page.
Our mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Spine Care and Pain Management.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, we will review your medical history and evaluate your physical health. Our staff will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment and will answer any questions you might have.
New Patient Forms: Dr. Pathare
Below is the New Patient Form you’ll need to complete on your first visit. You can expedite matters by downloading these forms, completing them at home and handing them to our staff when you arrive for your initial visit to our office.